Federal Statistical System Research Subcommittee
This subcommittee furthers interagency multi-disciplinary research and development activities that support the principles and practices of the Federal Statistical System through the following activities:
- Coordinating and promoting funding awards for research proposals that further the production and use of official statistics.
- Establishing specific projects to further cross-agency research through interagency working groups, external collaboration, and coordination of empirical research across agencies.
- Facilitating the sharing of research findings with federal statistical audiences.
- John Finamore (co-chair), National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Young (co-chair), email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Materials posted on this page are released to inform interested parties of research and to encourage discussion. Opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the FCSM or the participating agencies.